Sunday, November 22, 2009

Bottom Heart Desires

Everybody lives with lots of desires, me too! I always dream and most of the dreams will come true :) Apart I 've a few bottom of my heart desires! I expel a few here and I trust on these quotes. "Sprinkle your dreams in the air! If its live, it will reach you again!".

Now start! ready to go!

- Need to go to Maldives and live there for a week or 10 days (It should be a lonely stay)
- I like to learn and play the music instrument Veena
- To meet the great giant Ilayaraja [to get blessings on one of my birthday]
- Habitat different Bonsai trees
- To hug n kiss a dolphin [:D]
- To have a aroma bath with a wonderful spa!
- Need to be in a full moony night on Mamallapuram beach or Taaj Mahal
- Roam, sing alone, run and shout around a green meadow (any hill station) for long time (it should be a blue sky on that day)
- To slap someone hard and unexpectedly (definitely it should be a known person: D. I wish it should be San, cos atleast I need to see him angry!)
- Need to go for a photo safari around Chennai and capture the wonderful beauties around the place (After people will come to know about the real beauty of Chennai)
- I love walking aside when a flock of doves flying
- To take a snap with Aishwarya Rai (whatever her age would be as on day)
- To cook n serve special dishes to my friends!
- I didn’t watch the eclipses or universe in Telescope. Need to do!
- To take Madurai Giggarthanda & Dindigul Thalappa kattu Biriyani (Even when I go to Maduari, I didn’t get a chance :()
- To gift my Mom a small place in her native place! (It’s Thirukovilur)
- To be in Kashmir, and play with ice bergs! (I think Kashmir is now under terror, or Switzerland ok): D
- Need to go for an Annual day celebration to my school in native. A get-together with my classmates!
- To smell sandal in the raw sandal wood trees.
- To take photographs in a tulip garden!
- I need to take classes for KGs in my old age!
- To make a trip to Japan [This got to came in my mind, after I saw “Japanil Kalyana raman in my school days] :D

That is all, as of now! and I will keep this list updated, when ever the time fullfills my dreams :D

No comments: