Saturday, October 11, 2008

Innocent Prayers

From one of the forwarded mails from Mujib[Courtesy], which i liked very much insisted me, to 've a post. As we might 've done this on our infancy.

I just got this mail with pictures of the kids who has written this. I hope the situation will be like, kids were asked to write a letter to god with their prayers. Now some of the innocent prayers on the queue.

"Dear God, I went to this wedding and they kissed right in church! Is that ok?"
[Sure we would 've also had this thought in our mind, when we see people enjoying their romance in temples :D]

"Dear God, If you watch in church on sunday. I will show you my new shoe" [Innocence at its best, nice right?]

"Dear God, Please send Dennis Clark to a different camp this year" [Even I prayed god for a history master, to get transferred at my school age :D]

"Hello God, Instead of letting people die and haveing [Check the spelling] to make new ones why don't you just keep the ones you got now?" [How matured at thought at the small age]

So cute like a art, when i saw with their own handwritings! Even I had many prayers like these to god, at my early age and now. Some came to live & some yet to come. But I believe prayers are making to raise the confidence level on each thing we pray.

I like to quote a proverb here which would be apt, "Prayers are same, praying lips are different"!!!

No comments: