Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Diet Schedule

As of I'm concerned, there should not be any restrictions in our meals. We need to take whatever we like. But in some situation, we need to have a break in daily routine or junk foods we have and can have a lateral way of consuming balanced diet.

In our childhood, we are not aware of these things, but now the current lifestyle, insists to make us fit in body and mind. I'm not so much fat looking, but thought of reducing some weight, as my BMI calculation gave me 'Slightly Overweight' indicator :). I followed a diet schedule, which reduced me nearly 5-10 kgs within 40-50 days. Actually, that's my new year resolution, that I followed from January-February Mid. But Now again I gained fats. Need to follow the same. Here we go,

- Early morning by 7 AM, we need to wake up and take atleast 3-4 glasses of water in empty stomach

- After regular routines, walking is must to do exercise. I got a school's playground nearby and it helped me a lot. 30 Minutes minimum.

- Breakfast can be Oat Meal (or) Ragi Soup (or) Wheat Biscuits

- Fruits can be consumed in any amount at any time. If juice, no sugar.

- Can take Light weight Marie biscuits, whenever we feel hungry.

- Should take protein contents like cereals, nuts, soya when we feel like

- Lunch should be a cup of rice with two cups of vegetables cooked. No Sambar, etc., etc.,

- Tea can be taken once in a while. Coffee should be avoided. Oil added items should be strictly avoided.

- A pinch of Ghee can be taken in every food. It's been thought like a fat-increasing product. Its actually good fat and nice lubricant.

- Fruits salads/Vegetable salads can be added in evening

- For Night, only two chappathis with vegetables. Only skimmed milk.

That's all. This diet schedule will burn the extra calories and reduces the extra fat content. For sure the tummy and extra postures will be reduces. Interesting thing is we can have a cheating day in mid of a week, on which we can take unbalanced diet and heavy food, to regain the metabolism.

This is really a powerful schedule to reduce weight as I practised it and lost weight :)

Just try to be fit!

No comments: