This is one of the reasons, for my missing frequency of posts :)
These days, I'm happened to stay late in office 'cos of targets, deliveries, client discussions. Its really a hard practice, when our time elongates, onsite guys from US, starts their day with our ending day. It keeps on stretching for us, makes irritating sometimes. Most of the onsite-offshore discussions, end up with quarrels, that's on different post ;)
Now time to share my (late) Night Life! Mostly after 11 or 12, I start to home in office cab. It’s an interesting journey. Nice breeze, entire silent Chennai streets, drizzling rains (rare), FM nice melodies, Meagre traffic. It’s a thrilling package. Cos, so called busy streets like Pondy bazaar, T.nagar roads looks so silent, as it seems to me, that they too gone for sleep.
Streetsiders, Traffic policemen, Highway drivers, Fastfood cooks, Flowershoppers, Gulfi Selling guys [Gulfi on midnight is a different story ;)] etc., were active members of this Night life.
That 20-30 minutes journey is a cool journey, mostly I like to hear songs, replying missed calls n SMS of friends, sometimes good snaps for my orkut album :). Also I like to look at the moon n cloud movements, its very nice experience. As it seems, just missing all the sorrows n pains to them.
Apart from the stressful day, Nightlife ll be a good treat for a ending note.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good experiences of nite life :)...
there is also an Early morning experience try to njoy tha ... :)
Post a Comment