This post is dedicated to my blog. It’s totally about my blogging experience as of now. The main intention of starting me a blog is just to record some information, and to review it later like diary writing. But after I loved to do this, as I share good views and knowledgeable information across people. Mostly when I was alone or I’m in travel, I’m teemed with different ideas and general thoughts, which make me to have some hints on my mobile and after, when I find time, I used to develop it and publish it as a post. I also love to do posts in “Tamil”, as it’s my mother tongue and favorite language. Also I planned to maintain adequate posts in Tamil. I know I have silent spectators for my blog and I got different comments and discriminations. I have been said, my composition is some what amateur and formation of words is not grammatical, sometimes. I too realized them and thought of improving it. But after all it’s a freaky writing, so no worries. Good comments are about the vocabulary and style of writing, which doesn’t make people bored. Also I have been asked to share some technical information. I fully admit all comments and tried to incorporate the same in my future posts.
Most of the people will start the blog in a quick inspiration, and just left to continue the posts. But I don’t want to do that, as it gives me an eternal pleasure on writing a post. Santhosh is my forced commentator [:)], Yes! Whenever I write a post, I used to buzz him and ask about the comments. He will give useful opinions and I deny accepting it and our discussion will end up in debate[;D], but I love to show him. [Oops, here my Tea cup slip off and wet my system table, wiped off and cleaned everything, in mid of my mom’s shunting [:D] Now continuing…..]
Yes, blogs helps us to feel better in self-realizing and self-portraying. Even many celebrities started to write their personal blogs, and it’s a welcome note for others to do. As of I’m concerned, like “Dance like no one is seeing”, we need to “Blog like no one is reading” [:D] [Started buzzing San……]
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
u have used lots of thesaurus :D
Post a Comment