Monday, February 23, 2009

Power of Success!!!

Today morning, I still remember the feeling which I got, when I saw Santhosh's sms "AR Rehman has won two oscars". It’s a moment of joy, almost all the Indians has felt it for a second at least. That's the power of success. It makes not only the concerned human to be happy, but it has the power to make a million people to feel the joy.

He's a lesson to learn and a history to follow. Apart from his musical talent, he has nice things to be noted like his love to god, love to mom, and love to nation. These became his vital power to make this success.

An Interesting event before these announcements, regarding Slumdog Millionaire film is with my client Brian, who’s is an American. He’s a nice human and normally we used to have a mild chat before our daily status call. I was bit shocked, when he asked about this film and my views on that. Truth is, I didn’t seen that yet. But he said, he loved the movie and added, their friends just appreciated and liked the way of presentation. I thought in my mind, for sure, it will win the Oscars.

Apart from the concept, screenplay, acting, etc., etc., music is the live wire of a movie. Certainly, Rehman's music gave them the feel and sprinkled the spirit of India.

Rehman!!! The greatest treasure of India!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about AR Rehman. But i felt un happy with this. Because rehman scored a beautiful background music in variety of films like Iruvar, Indian, Jeans and Lahaan. But When comparing the above films with Slum dog millionaire, it is nothing.

One thing i could say is, The director knows how to get Oscar than directing a film.

All because of "Hype". Nothing more. Hope u too agree with me...

Naveen said...

Yeah I Agree... I see this Oscar as a consolidated credit for him :) Anyway we got it!!!