Thursday, April 9, 2009

Interesting Facts

I got to see a mail about interesting facts. Some facts are acceptable, but some facts are interesting too. My comments emphasized :D!

- Look at your zipper. See the initials YKK? It stands for Yoshida Kogyo Kabushibibaisha, the world's largest zipper manufacturer. [I checked on most of my pants. Mostly branded pants have it]

- Chocolate kills dogs! True, chocolate affects a dog's heart and nervous system. A few ounces is enough to kill a small sized dog. [I didn't tested it. Poor Dog!!! But girls loves choclates :D]

- Leonardo da Vinci invented scissors. Also, it took him 10 years to paint Mona Lisa's lips
[I think he took a break to invent scissor]

- Bruce Lee was so fast that they actually had to slow a film down so you could see his moves. That's the opposite of the norm[Speedo!!!]

-Mosquito repellents don't repel. They hide you. The spray blocks the mosquito's sensors so they don't know you're there[Yes! if the repellents does it work properly, we will be no more]

- Dentists recommend that a toothbrush be kept at least six feet away from a toilet to avoid airborne particles resulting from the flush[I have it away!]

- Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated[Reason!#@#@#$!???]

-"Dreamt" is the only word in the English language that ends in "mt"[Seems to be a fact]

-It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open[Need to test it, when i get it next time]

-A cockroach can live for 10 days without a head[Oops!!!]

-Coca-Cola can be used as car oil[People would've not left it, if its true!!! Actor Vijay should confirm it]

-Blue is the favorite color of 80 percent of Americans[Obviously! Blue ;)]

No comments: